Disclaimer for The Lancaster Connection.com, it’s not fun and exciting but you know we have to do it.
Your use of this site is subject to the conditions and qualifications described below. By using this site, you agree to accept such conditions and qualifications.
- This Disclaimer applies to this entire website and all of it’s original content.
- No Warranties; Limitation of Liability. This Web site includes information, documents, tools, and materials (collectively, the “Contents”) that are subject to change without notice. We expressly disclaim any obligation to keep Contents up to date or free of errors or viruses, or to maintain uninterrupted access to this Web site. This Web site (including all Contents) is provided “AS IS.” Users of this Web site should understand that some Contents have been electronically converted from the media from which originals were produced.
- The content of this blog is not legal advice and should not be construed as such.
- The opinions expressed here are the opinions of the author (s) and subject to all applicable copyright laws. The author(s) is/are the sole owner(s) of all original content. All information on this site is subject to all applicable copyright laws. No endorsements by any company or person parodied is intended or infered. The law regarding parody is based upon the “fair use” doctrine under the U.S. Copyright Act. Under this doctrine, certain uses of copyrighted works, which would otherwise be considered infringing, are permissible. This has been found time and time again to include parody and satire.
- Any thoughts, comments, questions and concerns should be submitted directly to the author(s) and all postings and comments are subject to approval and can be posted, deleted or denied at the authors sole discretion.
- All postings and comments to this blog become intellectual property of the The Lancaster Connection.com and all persons submitting content agree that by posting they are relinquishing any and all rights relating to the publication of their post and further agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the author and any affiliated business of the author from liability relating to the posting of the content submitted. We shall not be liable for any errors contained herein or for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this Web site (including all Contents), including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort, or any other theory of liability, even if we are aware of the possibility of such errors or damages.
- TheLancasterConnection.com and Jason Burkholder assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in any Contents, including Contents that are referenced by or linked (by hypertext links) to third party Web sites. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENTS OR THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR FOR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR PROPERTIES MENTIONED OR OFFERED IN THE CONTENTS OR IN THIRD PARTY WEB SITES.
- No content on this site is intended to interfere with any established business relationship or solicit the offerings of any real estate broker.
Please review the Pennsylvania Consumer Notice here: PA Consumer Notice
Weichert, Realtors – Engle & Hambright
1810 Oregon Pike
Lancaster, Pa 17601
Email questions to
We do not share your information with anyone. Email addresses provided will only be used to subscribe to automatic updates/subscriptions as requested or to reply to a direct inquiry.